Mantras for Living in Radical Wholeheartedness.
- I attract positive energy and experiences and live in abundance of what I need.
- I find my soul purpose passions and devote myself to making them a reality.
- I lean in to the present moment with my body, mind, and soul. I live in love and release fear. I am safe and welcome all new experiences and social interactions.
- I embrace change and let go of what no longer serves me to make room for new life.
- Love is the source and truth. I send love out and move forward with open arms.
- I acknowledge and nourish my Inner Child and Let it Lead the way in Life.
Life is short and sweet (and salty)…
Put your passions first–your intuition, gifts, creativity, and imagination–and trust wholeheartedly that everything will fall into place.
You create your own reality; from the inside, outward.
Be courageous and trust that you have the tools within to tackle any situation.
Know that you always be in abundance of what you need–Receiving to Give Back.
“If you don’t fight with Life, Life simply helps you, takes you on its shoulders” – “Ananda” by Deva Premal, Miten, and Manose on Mantras for Life (with Manose)
Have a magical evening,
Ki & Me
ki (noun) – Circulating Life Force Energy that exists and flows through all things.